, Canada's Immigration Law Firm
Contact Us Franšais
the law offices of Campbell Cohen
Home Our Firm Services F A Q Submit an Inquiry

Work without a Work Permit

Canadian immigration policy allows certain workers to enter Canada without a work permit. However, Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) requirements may still apply.

You may not need a Work Permit if you fit under one of the following:

  • Business Visitor
  • Foreign Representative
  • Military Personnel
  • Foreign Government Officer
  • Performing Artist
  • On Campus Employee
  • Athlete or Coach
  • News Reporter
  • Public Speaker
  • Convention Organizer
  • Clergy
  • Judge or Referee
  • Examiner or Evaluator
  • Accident Inspector
  • Crew
  • Emergency Service Provider


Please submit an inquiry if you desire more information about whether you are qualified to work in Canada without a work permit.

For Permanent Residence in Canada, visit