, Canada's Immigration Law Firm
Contact Us Franšais
the law offices of Campbell Cohen
Home Our Firm Services F A Q Submit an Inquiry

Foreign Individuals

Congratulations on your recent job offer to work in Canada! A Canadian work visa (known as a work permit in Canada) is often a necessary step in the process of legally working in Canada. Our firm will determine if you require a work permit, and if you do, we can assist you in obtaining your work permit in a quick and efficient manner.

Please submit your inquiry regarding getting a work permit and working legally in Canada by completing our short evaluation form. We will immediately respond with an evaluation of your needs.


In order to obtain a Canadian work permit, you must have already received a job offer from a Canadian employer. Please click here if you do not have a job offer from a Canadian employer.

For Permanent Residence in Canada, visit